Friday, January 15, 2010

San Diego Beach

Some of our pictures from our day at the beach. The Kids were so excited about going, even more so than all the parks we went to! I wish I would have taken more at the beach but boy there is a LOT of sand! I was just trying to protect all my gear. I guess I wasn't as prepared as I should have been. Guess next time I will know what to do.:} I think the temp the day we were there was between 75-80 degrees in the middle of December.. AHH It felt good!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Alaska Girl said...

such beautiful kiddos...and "killa breeze" looks good too...LOL

Cody Meg Wywy Izy and Ruby said...

"Ooh, there's Mr. Tim. Oh and I like Jasmine's swimming dress!" Wyatt

Shaloma said...

Yes! I like Tim's "Alaskan tan". It looks like you guys had a great time! If you ever come down this way, we should get together. :)